Sunday, February 26, 2012

So this is happening...

It has taken me a while to figure out how to kick off my first post. Being in the company of someone whose written word is leaps and bounds above my own can be quite daunting. Then I said, fuck it! I aim to compliment what Pat has already brought to the table ( I even considered going by “the sommelier” , but thought better of it) a place to showcase shit that's awesome! Whether you agree or disagree that we're capable of delivering you a steady stream of totally rad stuff is neither here nor there. Just know we will keep coming back time and time again with more awesomness and awesomisity than you can shake a stick at, or other stick like objects! Preferably not sharp ones, I'm not good with sharp things. Anywhoo... I will do my best to not totally ruin what Pat has built here, but I make no promises. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment