Wednesday, May 30, 2012

No Sir- Holy Land (2012)

It's been a while folks. "I've been busy" gets thrown around in situations like this. Generally, it's to deflect from the fact that, in all likelihood, they're just being lazy pieces of shit. Yep, that last part sounds about right. So you have my apologies. Moving on. No Sir's e.p. Holy Land is a collection of noisy rotten punk violence. In other words, it's fantastic! Discharge full frontal assault and Graf Orlocks snotty unhinged delivery come to mind immediately while listening to Holy Land. Oh and with just a dash of Kiss It Goodbye for extra tension. Comprised of members from a bunch of Southern Californian bands I've never heard of, No Sir appears to be just a side project. I hope that changes. I'm still reeling from the overwhelmingly disappointing release of an album that Pat and I were eagerly awaiting. So stumbling across this caustic little ball of confrontation was very welcome indeed and has somewhat filled that void. Kudos boys.






Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment